Saturday, August 31, 2013

There's no "almost" about it.

Remember how I posted a few months ago about almost killing my sewing machine? I finally got around to taking it apart to clean and oil it so that it would be ready to sew a quilt I actually liked. Only, it's dead. Like, dead dead. Oh, she'll groan along if I push her, but...well, let's just say euthanasia is the kindest path at this juncture.

So there's that.

Oh! And I plan to return to regular blogging this week. So there's that, too. 

See you soon!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I'm sorry. My sewing machine is about to get some use. Quilt block contest time. Kat wants to be a steampunk Medussa for Halloween so - steampunk dress for her - fun. And I'm determined to finally make the curtains I bought material for forever ago.
    So are you going to replace it or what?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to replace it, but can't do it right now. I'll have to save my pennies. In the meantime, I've commandeered my daughter's machine. It's pretty basic, but it'll do. I have a baby quilt to make! (New niece or nephew on the way. :D )

      Delete

Go ahead and leave a comment. No one will judge you for being a robot.